When You Arrive
- Worship will take place in the main auditorium.
- Communion is in individual packets and you can pick yours up from the table just inside the auditorium to your left.
- Our rows are arranged to comply with distancing restrictions. Please keep 6 feet between family groups if you are not vaccinated.
- We observe communion weekly. It is an important aspect to our worship. If you do not wish to participate, you are under no obligation to do so.
- We begin our worship with a prayer and songs. Song lyrics will be projected on the screen in the front of the auditorium.
- During the sermon, you will hear the preacher mention a number of Bible verses. We encourage you to look them up for yourselves. If you do not have a Bible with you, you can use one of the links below to download a Bible app or look up verses on Bible Gateway.
- Due to current events we do not collect paper visitor cards, but we encourage you to fill one out electronically here.
- After the closing prayer, we would love to get to know you.
- Due to COVID restrictions, we ask that you visit outside.
In order to stay in compliance with the OHA COVID guidelines, the elders will immediately adopt the following measures:
1. Masks, face coverings or face shields are required in all indoor spaces for everyone 5 and over. Read the full Oregon Administrative Rule here.
2. Oregon is requiring masks in most public outdoor settings — regardless of vaccination status — where physical distancing is not possible.
We understand everyone’s concerns and appreciate your willingness to follow these guidelines.