When You Arrive
- Worship will take place in the main auditorium.
- Communion is in individual packets and you can pick yours up from the table just inside the auditorium to your left.
- Our rows are arranged to comply with distancing restrictions. Please keep 6 feet between family groups if you are not vaccinated.
- We observe communion weekly. It is an important aspect to our worship. If you do not wish to participate, you are under no obligation to do so.
- We begin our worship with a prayer and songs. Song lyrics will be projected on the screen in the front of the auditorium.
- During the sermon, you will hear the preacher mention a number of Bible verses. We encourage you to look them up for yourselves. If you do not have a Bible with you, you can use one of the links below to download a Bible app or look up verses on Bible Gateway.
- Due to current events we do not collect paper visitor cards, but we encourage you to fill one out electronically here.
- After the closing prayer, we would love to get to know you.
- Due to COVID restrictions, we ask that you visit outside.
In order to stay in compliance with the OHA COVID guidelines, the elders will immediately adopt the following measures:
1. Oregon is no longer requiring face coverings outdoors, so masks can be removed outside of the building for those comfortable doing so.
2. Oregon is allowing fully vaccinated individuals with proof of vaccination to be admitted indoors without a face covering, and they do not need to physically distance.
3. Oregon still requires unvaccinated individuals to wear masks indoors and continue physical distancing.
We understand everyone’s concerns and appreciate your willingness to follow these guidelines.
Masks—In order to follow the OHA mandate, we respectfully ask that everyone physically show their vaccination card as they enter the building. If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask indoors.